Live Not Lukewarm
with Deanna G. Bartalini
Deanna is excited to come and speak to your parish, ministry or organization. With over 40 years of experience, she can speak on a variety of topics and is happy to tailor a talk to your group’s needs. She can plan and lead retreats, days of reflection and give talks to groups of all sizes. Whether you are looking for one talk or a series of talks, Deanna can accommodate your needs. She is available to speak virtually and in-person. Use the form below to start the conversation.
Faith Life Talks
Video Recordings (Click on these to view)
- Choose Faith Over Fear
- Why Is Humility Important?
- The Book of Acts
- Jesus’ Passion, Death, and Resurrection
- Spiritual Direction: Your Questions Answered
- Girlfriends with Danielle Bean Not Lukewarm (with Deanna Bartalini)
- Catholic Momcast with Lisa Hendey – A discussion about The Sunday Gospel Activities on Catholic Mom and Spiritual Direction Sunday Gospel Activities for Children #204
- Catholic Moms Summit, 2020: “Our Children are Not Our Own”
- Mission of Joy Summit: Healing in Christ, An Introduction to Unbound Prayer
- Unbound Conference, Diocese of Palm Beach
- Embrace Catholic Moms Summit, 2021: “See yourself in Scripture: Imaginative Prayer”
- Council of Catholic Women, St. Joan of Arc: Lent & Faithfulness; Joy in Difficult Times
- St. William Catholic Church: Mary’s Faithfulness, Our Example; Growing the Fruit of the Spirit in Lent
- St. Jude Catholic Church, Women’s Bible Study: Invite the Holy Spirit into Your Life
- Forefront 2021: Leading from the Future/Procedo Project: “Moving from Digital Citizenship to Digital Discipleship”; “Using Digital Tools for Evangelization and Catechesis”
- How Can Parish Leaders Best Use Technology to Serve with Deanna Bartalini – A webinar with Ave Maria Press Professional Development Series
- Say the Word, Catechist Training & Retreat Day: Greenville Diocese, South Carolina
- We Believe, Sadlier Religion: video recorded all Grade 3 lessons
- Bible Studies on the following: Exodus, Mark, Luke, Acts, Romans
- What is Grace?
- The Nicene Creed
- Inspired for Freedom; Called to Abundance
- Stop Using the “B” (as in busy) Word
Use this link to schedule a time to discuss spiritual direction. Or, take a look here to have general questions answered.